ADMISSION TO THE RESEARCHER’S EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMME AT SHIRAK STATE UNIVERSITY. ACADEMIC YEAR 2019-2020 (CONTEST)
To apply for the researcher’s educational programme (contest) are invited graduates with Master’s Degree or certified specialists (five-year education) with no age restrictions for applying.
Admission is carried out in the following specialties:
|Ա․00․00||Physical and Mathematical Sciences|
The applicants’ documents should be presented to the centre for scientific policy, quality assurance and management of Shirak State University, September 9 till October 30 at 10:00 – 17:00.
The following documents should be submitted:
1. application addressed to the rector (filled in on the spot),
2. originals and copies of passport and social card (originals are returned after filling in the application),
4. three 3×4 photos,
5. personal sheet (available on the site),
6. originals and copies of Diplomas for Bachelor’s and Master’s Degrees and their appendices (originals are returned after filling in the application form) (for people who have received higher education in foreign countries – a document confirming the adequacy of their education),
7. a copy of at least one scientific work published in the chosen sphere, or a scientific abstract within at least 20 printed pages, together with a positive review of the professional Chair,
8. written consent from the supervisor for the scientific guidance (the sample is provided on the site),
9. extract from the labour book (if available),
10. extract from the minutes of the meeting of the relevant Chair: conclusion-recommendation.
For details, please contact the ShSU Centre for Scientific Policy, Quality Assurance and Management.
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel. (0312) 6 64 80, (+374) 94 42 21 03, (+374) 93 00 63 21