Within the scope of co-operation with the Graduate Relations and Employment Department of the National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Armenia, there is a good chance for participation in the Winter School for ShSU students.
· Do you want to set better relations with your colleagues?
· Do you seek to more efficiently arrange your work?
· Do you want to have a more motivated and responsible staff?
· Do you want to get informed about the management experience and tools in other spheres?
· Do you search for new business contacts and opportunities?
· You don’t know what communication ethics is, do you?
If so, then we are waiting for you this year on February 9-11 at the Ripa hotel in Tsakhkadzor where the Winter School of the International Scientific Educational Centre (ISEC) of the National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Armenia will get started. Participating in the Winter School, you will obtain three days of unforgettable holidays satiated with various intellectual and entertaining games, will be able to discover and control such human emotions as curiosity, love, fear, surprise, shyness, jealousy, sympathy, admiration, guilt, pride, joy, etc.
Here you will learn:
· Goals setting and planning skills;
· Skills to communicate with subordinates;
· Skills to work with unmanageable colleagues;
· Conflict management skills;
· Negotiation skills;
· Feedback and work assessment;
· Team-building, synergy and trust;
· Employee motivation techniques;
· Leadership / Guidance and coaching;
· Time and stress management.
The participation costs 22,000 AMD, including quality transport, three meals a day, comfortable hotel rooms, tickets for visiting the Orbeli-brothers House-museum, the invitation to the dinner party.
All participants will be given certificates for attending the Winter School courses at the International Scientific Educational Centre (ISEC) of the National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Armenia and a 10% discount card for studying at the ethics school.
To get registered and confirm your participation, please, phone us on the following number: +374 96 69 34 80 or visit us at the Graduate Relations and Employment Department of the National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Armenia, IV floor.
Shirak State University Scientific Policy and International Relations Management Centre